11.10.2006

Hazel Color Study

Here is another cat sketch I came up with today. This was a good study because Hazel is a mix of many colors within the yellow-orange- brownish red hues. As far as capturing Hazel's persona, I think it failed because she looks a bit bloated. This study got out of hand as my cruel sense of humor kicked in.

The story here is that Hazel perches on the window sill everyday on the lookout for other cats, particularly that black and white one on the previous post. Unfortunately, she gets excited and scratches up our screen. In an ideal world, they should make laser screens to prevent us from replacing one everytime. Of course, the animal rights will come after me for frying the cat. Anyways, here it is.

2 comments:

Stuart Kim said...

For shame...I'm gonna call PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and have them drop by your place.

Arrowarcher said...

Very creative poost