11.26.2006

Blogs of San Francisco


Hello, I'm back again from 9 hours of driving in traffic from my hometown San Francisco. I can't believe how amazing this city is everytime I go back home. The city has new renovations which I recently discovered this weekend. I definitely want to move back when the time is right. There is something about the Bay Area that has "soul".

Well, I couldn't wait to sketch this first piece because I thought this building was something out of those concept paintings that Sparth drew out. It's the new De Young Museum. The building is a sculpture itself which I think sticks out in the Golden Gate Park area.

I will be doing blogs based off my trip up there last weekend. Some will be from memory and some will be re-interpretations from reference. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work.