12.20.2006

Track Day at Buttonwillow Raceway










Driving fast and doing it legally is one of the favorite things I love to do when I'm not painting or drawing. Last weekend, my buddy John and I went to Buttonwillow Raceway to attend a racing school. The weather was overcast but it didn't rain as forcasted. Overall, it was a really fun day. We were really tired after a whole day of intense driving. It finally did rain when we drove home.
There was a photographer that took some really nice shots of the event. I used a sample that he took of my car turning a corner in the first photo above. The rest of the crappy ones were from my camera. His photos are really good and his website can be found here:

www.caliphotography.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stuart Kim said...

Great pics yammer!

Hey, just wanted to wish you and Helen a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Drive safely back to SF and we hope you have a great time with your family!

See you guys next week!

Thanks for the chocolates!